Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Website Visitors
Like most website operators, Abc Aquatics collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Abc Aquatics's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Abc Aquatics's visitors use its website. From time to time, Abc Aquatics may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Abc Aquatics also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://abcaquaticcenter.com blog posts. Abc Aquatics only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Abc Aquatics's websites choose to interact with Abc Aquatics in ways that require Abc Aquatics to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Abc Aquatics gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://abcaquaticcenter.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Aggregated Statistics
Abc Aquatics may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Abc Aquatics may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Abc Aquatics does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Abc Aquatics uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
- Parents must remain on ABC Aquatics premises at all times. Parents are to wait in the ABC Clubhouse or on the pool deck. Children may not be left unattended before, during, or after their swim lesson.
- All swimmers, regardless of age, must wear swimsuits. Children can not swim in plain clothes, underwear or diapers only.
- Do not change your child on the pool deck please use the changing rooms or the bathroom. Do not Change or dispose of diapers on the pool deck as it is a serious health risk to everyone using the facility. Use the changing tables inside the clubhouse.
- Remove all Band-Aids. We recommend using liquid band-aid. Students with open wounds or fresh cuts,scrapes or burns may not be allowed to swim and will be assessed by your instructor.
- Children who are not completely toilet trained MUST wear either a reusable or disposable swim diapers.
- Do not let your children enter the pool until the class is scheduled to begin. This is for their safety and for the safety of the other children in lessons.Please allow swimmers finishing their classes to exit the pool before putting your child into the water.
- If there are no instructors or staff members inside the pool gates or in the pool, all parents and students must wait outside the gate or in the clubhouse until a staff member is present. Do not remove any locks on pool gates for any reason. They are there for your safety.
- Swimmers are not allowed to chew gum, have any type of hard candy or food during their swimming lesson.
- All staff members are certified lifeguards and go through extensive training. Please listen to your instructors if they should ask you help in any way during the lesson including leaving the deck or being out of your child's sight for the lesson.
ABC Aquatics Policies
Make-up Policy for Private & Semi-Private Classes:
ABC Aquatics' make-up policy is designed to accommodate each student equally and we do our best to be as flexible as possible and to remain fair to all clients. These policies are strictly enforced for everyone. Please make sure you read and understand them before signing.
- ABC Aquatics does not guarantee any make up; they are dependent upon availability. Due to our low instructor-student ratio, we cannot guarantee the availability of make-up classes.
-You MUST notify the office via email before 9:00 A.M. the day of the missed lesson. Any notifications after 9:01 AM or No shows will not be granted a make up.
- We will NOT prorate or add lessons to the end of your paid enrollment for makeups, unless for instructor illness, pool maintenance, or weather.
- Make up classes can only be scheduled for lessons that have already been paid for. (example: if you tell us in January that you will miss a week in February you must wait until Feb 1st or after to schedule that make up)
- If you have two siblings in a semi-private class and one is sick, but the other takes the full 30 mins alone, no makeup will be given to the absent sibling since the attending sibling has received a 30 min private lesson from the instructor. You must still notify the office of any absences regardless.
-Make ups can not be transferred between siblings and or friends. Only the student who was absent will be allowed to use the make up.
- Make ups must be scheduled in addition to paid weekly classes. They must be scheduled on a different day other than your regularly scheduled lesson day.
- A scheduled make-up lesson cannot be made up for any reason. If you miss the make-up lesson or need to cancel for any reason after it has already been approved and scheduled, you will lose the make up with no refunds.
- Make ups will expire at the end of each current year. Any unused make ups on your account will not be available after the last day of classes for the year.
-5 Weeks in a month (5th week policy): You are guaranteed 4 or 8 lessons in a month depending on if you attend lessons once or twice a week. If there is a 5th week it will automatically be used as a make-up if you have any available. If you do not have any make ups available or do not miss any classes, you are still welcome to come on the 5th week, it will just be a free class to reward your perfect attendance.
- If you are enrolled in semi-private classes and have 2 or more make ups available, we may schedule your make up to be done as a private lesson which will be equivalent to 2 semi-private make ups. (in other words, 1 private = 2 semi-privates)
Make-up Policy For Parent & Me Classes:
Classes are only offered during certain months of the year (usually May - August). If you enroll in this class, you will be notified of the date of the last class.
Free trials and Make ups are not allowed for any reason.
Make-up Policy For Group Classes:
All students must be age 5 or older and be a level 3 or higher to be in a group class.
-Group lessons are only offered during the summer (usually May - August).
**To enroll in group lessons your child must to do a trial to check their level and to see if they are a good fit for this type of class, or for individual attention. The determination will be based on how much attention is needed to ensure the success of the student and teacher to make it a safe and productive class.
ABC Aquatics Observed Holidays include: Memorial Day, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas Eve- New Year’s Day.
ABC Aquatics strives for consistency in teachers, however, we cannot guarantee that any student will remain with the same instructor for any amount of time. The consistency in our program lies in the method that we teach, not in the teacher. Obviously, each teacher has their own personality and certain personalities work better with others. If there is a personality conflict, please let the office staff know and the office can assist you with changing the instructor. We do our best to inform our families about teacher changes; however, we do reserve the right to make teacher changes at any time without notice based on company needs.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover only. Lessons are charged on a monthly basis. Fees are posted and statements are sent out on the 1st of each month. Your tuition is due in full by the 15th of each month regardless of any absences, closures or holidays. If your tuition has not been paid by the 15th of the month, you will receive a balance reminder and it will need to be paid within 48 hours in order to avoid a late fee of $25.00. If payment has not been made by the 20th of the month you will be dropped from the schedule and will need to pay your balance in order to re-enroll again.
If you have a credit card on file, it will be charged automatically on the 1st of each month. To cancel this service, you must let us know 7 days before the end of the month. If you cancel after your card is charged on the 1st you will not receive a refund, it is either forfeited or we will apply it as credit towards future lessons.
Returned Checks: If a check is returned for any reason a $25.00 fee will be added to your balance. Once notified, payment is due immediately. Non-payment will result in your registration being canceled.
Refund Policy/Cancellation: ABC Aquatics does not issue refunds for any of its programs after the lesson start date. All unused funds paid to ABC Aquatics shall become credit for future use toward additional swimming lessons. This includes medical reasons, moving, or missed lessons. Cancellations must be made 14 days in advance in writing by emailing to email@example.com.
Due to the nature of our lesson, we enforce a "3 Strikes Rule" to maintain order and discipline during our lessons. This "rule" is a system that our instructors are trained to follow should a child refuse to follow directions. The first time a child does not follow directions, (s)he will receive a warning. The second time this occurs, (s)he will be asked to take time out of the lesson. The third time this occurs, (s)he will be asked to leave the lesson for that day and any remaining class time will not be allowed to be made up or refunded. We do not tolerate hitting, punching, pinching, slapping or abuse of any kind towards our instructors. There is no excuse. The student will be asked to exit the pool immediately and can return to class when the behavior has been corrected.
These are the most asked about policies. A copy of our FULL policies will be provided at the time of your registration
Consistency is the most important factor when it comes to learning to swim. In order to see the progress, they must attend lessons without too many breaks in their schedule. We enforce the attendance policy strictly.
-If you miss two classes in a row without notifying the office via email of the absence you will be sent a warning email and will be dropped from the schedule if we do not receive a response within 24 hours.
- We allow a max of 2 weeks per month. If you plan to go on vacation and/or will be absent for more than two weeks, you will need to stop lessons and contact us to re-enroll when you return. We will not accept payments to hold any spot past two weeks.
-Due to the high demand of weekend classes, and our limited schedule, private lessons are not allowed on Saturday or Sundays. If you have siblings enrolled together in the same class and we notice a pattern of sibling absences making most of your classes private, you will be sent a warning. If the attendance of the sibling has not approved after being warned you may lose your spot on the weekend schedule.